Background

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Amazing Grace

The Reader's Digest, on top of being the most widely read magazine in the world, is also the place where, apparently, you can get some sweet wares. Last month, there was a Harbor Freight coupon for everyone to enjoy, and this month



What an amazing sight, indeed.

Now, I realize that the target audience for this magazine is well above my own age, but really? I really hope that when Dustin and I are taking our wish-vacation to the New England states, that we happen upon a house that has these beauties lining the walkways. Nothing says, "Summer in Vermont," quite like plastic birds that are indigenous to the equator.

I'm all for Kitsch, but these are not intended to be used in a way that says, "I'm tacky and I love myself for it," or they wouldn't be sold in Reader's Digest. With that being said, if I had a yard and lived in an Airstream Trailer...I would seriously consider these.


Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

  1. I want to buy them by the hundreds and place them all over that walnut grove. It would be an amazing sight, you must admit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. +1

    They'd make *total* sense outside of your Airstream.

    ReplyDelete